Here’s the video link of my appearance on the Today Show yesterday, discussing whether or not you should consider going to Cancún for Spring Break. I’d add this: New Orleans, which recently hosted the Super Bowl, has 30 times the homicide rate as Cancún. The Bahamas has twice the homicide rate as Mexico as a whole, including its border areas. Should you skip New Orleans or beach time in the Bahamas? Not because of that. It’s about how and where you visit a place. Even if you’re going to a country the size of Western Europe, like Mexico.
- That video above pretty much tells you in 78 seconds all about ROBERT REID. Read more...
Robert’s Greatest Hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Top 10 Leprechaun Questions You're Afraid to Ask
- The Russian Far East: Best Place in the World
- 13 startling facts about clarinets
- Why Richie Sambora's 1980s hat ruined the 1990s (AKA Why Pearl Jam shouldn't be in the Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame until they apologize)
- NYC Secret: Manhattan's Highest Point